The school has a fleet of buses, maxi vans, vans and covered rickshaws to facilitate children to and fro from home to school covering the entire city of Moradabad.
- Any parent wishing to avail school conveyance for their ward are required to submit a conveyance undertaking form in office. Once we receive the form , confirmation and other details will be intimated to you in 2 days which is the time required to process the form . However, please note that school is under no obligation to provide conveyance if because of certain reasons it is not feasible.
- Also, please note that school will not be able to provide conveyance to children residing in congested areas.
- Children residing in narrow lanes will be picked and dropped on the main road, hence guardians should take care of that.
- In case your ward is availing BUS / WINGER facility he / she will be picked up / dropped from the Main Road pre decided Bus Stops. Children will neither be picked up from bylanes nor from inside gated colonies / apartments, nor from individual houses. In this manner children will also save on commuting time.
- Students availing conveyance should be ready in time as communicated to them failing which the vehicle will move further without waiting and do not be dependent on auto generated transport messages.
- The sequence in which your ward will be picked / dropped will not be changed as it is well planned by the driver.
- The school has GPS installed conveyance covering & plying the entire city of Moradabad. GPS devices sends auto generated messages to parents just before the vehicle is about to reach their home in the morning and afternoon time thereby saving on time and making the process hassle free.
- Transport charges will be paid for all 12 months beginning April to March irrespective of Summer Break.
- If on any specified day your ward is to be picked up by the guardian instead of going by regular school conveyance, it should be mailed to the Principal well in advance before the departure of conveyance failing which the school will not be responsible if your ward is sent by school transport. Please take a note that any such information on phone will not be entertained.
- Parents are requested not to send messages through the driver / attendant of school conveyance. You may for any message e-mail us. School will take no responsibility for messages conveyed through them.
- Any conveyance related matter should be intimated / discussed with the conveyance Incharge.
- Once the child has been admitted parents will hereby agree & abide by the rules & regulations of the school and that whereas the school takes adequate care to ensure the well being of the child, it is in no way responsible in any manner for any losses, mishaps or unforeseen events.